Success! Subscription added
Success! Subscription deleted
June 22, 2018
PetroCONNECT Academy Workshop Ticket Giveaway – Terms & Conditions
THURSDAY, JUNE 21, 2018
Five entrepreneurs stand a chance to win a seat at the PetroCONNECT Academy Workshop taking place on Saturday, 30 June 2018 at the The Station, Malamalama Yengwa Ave, Stamford Hill, Durban, KZN. The prize is valued at R695, and is inclusive of our Fuel Retail Guide Book, insights from industry experts, eligibility for spot prizes and giveaways during the workshop, as well as lunch and refreshments. Winners are responsible for their own transport and accommodation.
1. The promotional competition is coordinated by (the “Promoter”).
3. To be eligible for the Prize, competition participants must send PetroCONNECT a 30-second video (no-more than 30 seconds) to motivate to PetroCONNECT Academy why the participant believes he/she should win a free seat at the Durban workshop. Closing date for submissions is by close of business 26 June 2018. Entries must be uploaded to the participant’s own YouTube channel (not the PetroCONNECT YouTube channel) and the private link of the video sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The video entry is not expected to be professionally produced but can be done using any technology (cameras or smartphones). Videos can be produced in any language or none. However, English is PetroCONNECT’s primary business/working language.
4. By entering the promotional competition, all participants and the winners agree to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the Promoter, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this competition, any prizes, terms and conditions (which have not yet been subject to selection), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoter reasonably deems necessary.
5. The promotional competition commences on 22 June 2018 and ends on 26 June 2018, both days inclusive. Entries received after the closing date will not be taken into consideration.
6. The winner will be selected at the sole discretion of The Promoter and the winners shall be notified via email or telephone, as well as being announced on Facebook.
7. The winner will be contacted by PetroCONNECT and their details registered on the company’s system for successful entry to the event. Failure to respond to PetroCONNECT’s attempts to contact the successful participant by close of business on 29 June 2018 shall result in the prize being forfeited.
8. The Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash and excludes return travel costs. Participants are required to arrange their own transport to and from the event, as well as their own accommodation.
11. Friends or family of the winner(s) may not claim the prize on the winner(s) behalf.
12. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions. PetroCONNECT reserves the right to delete or remove any competition material from any of its social media profiles or websites at any time, without prejudice.
13. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
14. All participants and the winners, as the case may be, indemnify the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers, its affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in this promotional competition (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoter) and/or use of the Prize.
15. This promotional competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and/or YouTube and the participants acknowledge that they are providing information to the Promoter and its agents only and not to Facebook and/or YouTube.
16. All entrants in this promotional competition release Facebook and/or YouTube from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with this competition and these terms and conditions.
17. A copy of the competition rules is available on www.petroconnect.co.za/academy
July 18, 2018
Terms & Conditions Wednesday, 18 July, 2018 67 People stand a chance to win a...Read More